Since 2001 I have had the pleasure and the privilege to work with hundreds of students, guiding them on their way to fulfilling educational experiences: university, college, graduate school, medical school, law school, and a range of other professional programs in Canada and the US.
Now, after 22 years in practice, I am retiring. I am not accepting new clients.
If you are seeking academic guidance, let me recommend some outstanding friends and colleagues. These highly experienced consultants are located in the GTA but also work remotely.
- Sue Lawson
- Colleen Reed
- Imbert Fung
- Teo Salgado (with special expertise in international students)
- Ron Reed (with special expertise in athletic admissions)
With all good wishes for your future success…I’m looking forward to my own next chapter!
The hardest questions aren’t on the exam.
How do I choose the right university or college, in Canada or the US?
- What programs and career options should I consider?
- What does it take to get in?
- How do I get back on track, after academic or personal difficulties?
- How can I improve my chances for admission to medical or law school?
- Should I consider going to graduate school?
- What if I haven’t found my focus yet?
- Everyone always told me to “keep my options open” – so, now what?
CONTACT US BY PHONE OR EMAIL
PHONE: 416 780 0288